Importance of Aadhar card while applying for instant loan online
Last updated: Aug 13, 2021, 11:22 AM ISTIn India, most lenders have set their loan eligibility criteria quite clearly, including Aadhar cards and PAN cards as mandatory documents. Aadhar Card is a 12-digit unique identification number issued by the government of India. The number serves as a proof of identity and address anywhere in India.
Aadhar card is considered a mandatory document while applying for an instant personal loan online. Through E-KYC verification. Aadhar card has enabled the paperless verification process through simplified E-KYC validation. Instant loans online can be applied for both secured and unsecured loans, for which Aadhar card stands as an important E-KYC document.
What is an instant loan online?
Instant loans are loans when the need for money is immediate, and you request for finance that is readily available online for various purposes like personal loans, medical loans, education loans, travel loans, car loan, etc.
The quickest way to apply for an instant personal loan is to go online and download a credible instant loan app or apply via official personal loan websites. In addition, an instant personal loan online is immediately sanctioned if your Aadhar card and other KYC documents are accurate and authentic.
SimplyCash, an instant personal loan app powered by Hero FinCorp, offers an instant loan online for various purposes like home renovation, travel, consumer durable loan, medical, wedding, business, etc.; with Aadhar and PAN card as mandatory documents.
Besides, SimplyCash is a user-friendly app that offers a loan amount from 50,000 - 1,50,000 at a fast rate, approved with an Aadhar card. So, overall, you must have understood, it's an Aadhar card everywhere when it comes to a personal loan application. In the absence, loan availability can be delayed or discarded.
Benefits of Aadhar card while applying for an instant loan online via SimplyCash
- Aadhar card is a safe and genuine proof of your citizenship and personal identity
- Aadhar card makes an instant loan online much easier with a paperless verification process
- This single document is used for multiple personal identifications like your date of birth, photo, address, and citizenship
- Aadhar card E-KYC verification is done in real-time for an immediate result
- Aadhar card linked to your mobile number makes the process easier
How to apply for an instant loan online with your Aadhar card
Applying for an instant personal loan from SimplyCash is an effortless procedure. Even if you are not internet savvy, you can apply online easily. Here is the simple process for availing of an instant loan with your Aadhar card as a mandatory document:
- First step, Install the SimplyCash loan app from the Google Play Store on your Android phone.
- The second step will ask you to register using your phone and email id.
- The third step enables you to know your EMI with the tenure using the loan EMI calculator.
- The fourth step will allow you to enter your Aadhar number and PAN card number for E-KYC verification.
- Next, upload your photo and fill in the application form to mention your personal and professional details.
- Thereafter, mention the purpose of your loan and the required loan amount.
- Lastly, the loan verification process will take a few minutes, and immediately after the bank verification and e-sign is completed, your loan amount gets disbursed in a single working day.
Hence, the Aadhar card is a powerful personal document to avail of a personal loan instantly.